1.15.2010

haiti

my heart just breaks for what happened and is happening in haiti. some ways you can help from wherever you are include...

jesus in haiti

worldvision

samaritans purse

or text HAITI to 90999 and $10 will go the red cross for earthquake relief. {that will show up on your next bill} every bit helps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! Brian and I have been supporting the Haitian Impact Christian Ministry (H.I.C.M.) for nearly 8 years now. We sponsor 2 girls who go to school... I am anxious to hear about the ministry/school, though we have heard that the pastor and his wife are safe (they come speak at CCF often). Let me know if you are interested in helping this established ministry...

Unknown said...

lara that is wonderful! i didn't know you guys were involved in that! please let me know when you hear that they are safe...