
october 9, 2007, silas breathed his first breath...

and then did the tulsa run two weeks later...

so happy to be sleeping!

celebrating pop's birthday...

and catching up on some emails...

then at six weeks and one day, silas' flight to moscow...

and meeting new friends...

and more new friends...

watching fireworks in moscow with noni...

one of silas' favorite spots for many many weeks!

first christmas morning...

all bundled up!

and not so bundled up...

ready to take on the world...

where to first?

more new friends...

with grandmother at starbucks in moscow...

chillin...

always learning...

playing with the camera...

getting to know emil...

always a good sleeper, even on the go...

waking up...

learning about coffee from chris and liz...

cold, sunny spring day...


silas loves to eat...

and travel...from moscow...

to tulsa...

with granny (great grandmother) this summer...

sitting in the bathtub waiting for fireworks at the park on the 4th of july...


and back to moscow...

and today, october 9, 2008...





happy birthday silas jack! what a year...
6 comments:
This makes me cry, he is so precious! Love you guys!
Gretchen & Patrick
Happy Birthday, Sweet Silas!
Matt, Beth, JJ and Ty
So great to get your email. What a stud! Silas, that is. Dad is, too. Such great pics!
Happy birthday big guy. Hope you're not still scared of my hair next time I see you. What am I talking about. One year olds aren't scared of anything.
I can't believe it's been a year!! I feel like he just got here! Happy Birthday Silas!
Post a Comment