9.17.2008

when si smiles

this may be only funny to me and tim but i thought i'd post it anyway...lately when silas smiles, he makes this certain face that just cracks me up...notice the progression of pics below taken over a series of days...(yes, he is sitting in a drawer...he crawled in there while i was cleaning it out)





1.wrinkled nose - check
2.squinty eye - check
3.head tilted back - check
...i only wish you could hear the laugh that usually accompanies this look...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brian said he used to smile like that! maybe it is in the genetics! ;)

Unknown said...

Ok, your blog is so much more fun because you get to talk about Silas! What a cutie! Grown ups are so boring in comparison! Whether you're in Tulsa or Moscow, Russia, kids are so much more exciting!!

Unknown said...

this is Liz by the way, I'm not sure why it says Chris, but I'm always the comment leaver! But Chris thought the hole in the pack 'n play was great! We were just watching Shawshank the other night!...Ok, I'm writing too much, I need to pick up the phone and call you! :)