
we hope you all had a wonderful easter!!! easter has come to mark some milestones in mine and tim's life thus far, so in carrying on that tradition, silas started solid foods on easter! the results are in...he loved it.




we also celebrated easter with some great friends at their apartment...here are some pics from the festivities!

chris and si reading....

silas is happy to see someone more his size!

some of the crew...

"you know i started on solid food today...coffee is next, right?"

ready for the walk home!
more pictures on http://picasaweb.google.com/wileyrussia
2 comments:
I LOVE those pictures. What a great Easter Weekend... Thanks for sharing Ally... I miss you sister :)
Easter was a big milestone for us last year when we found out we were pregnant! This year it was so much more fun with the little guy in our arms.
Silas is a DOLL! I can't believe he is on solids...Holt will absolutely destroy solid foods - he is what we refer to as an "aggressive eater" :)
Post a Comment