
I've been able to be involved with the student worship team at Hinkson, and it has been such a cool experience thus far. Before joining the worship team, I had the fifteen students write a brief paragraph defining worship and explaining why they wanted to lead. Here are a few really cool ideas on worship:
"Perhaps worship is the abandoning of saying, 'here I am. I am broken, I am nothing and I come to lift you up because I know, I feel deep within me that this is what I was made to do.'"
"I believe I am called to worship. When I praise and worship God I feel like I am doing what He has called me to do. When I praise Him, I feel like I am pleasing Him."
"I love to worship God. I love when God hears my prayers and shows His presence... One of the most fascinating facts about my name is that it means, 'Praise Jesus.' Now, looking at my name, I always think that the ability to praise God was one of the greatest gifts I have received from God."
No comments:
Post a Comment