It was such a cool thing for our friend Ted Crump to come visit us in Russia. Ted just graduated from the Air Force Academy where he played football and learned a bunch of hard core, really cool military stuff. He also learned how to speak Chinese there which is so cool to see in action. Ted stayed with us for a week as we tooled around Moscow and St.Petersburg. He's such a good dude and so much fun to be around. Not only did he keep us laughing the whole time, but we got to learn more about how great of a man he really is. I'm glad men like him are serving our Country in the Military.
Good stuff at this "Uzbeck" resturaunt called Kish Mish

Not a fan of horses

Classic

Tavern in St.Pete's


2 comments:
Hey Tim,
It's Angie Fitzgerald (Heitman)
Lashonda and she gave me your blog site. I was so excited to learn about what you have been up to. Congrats to you and your wife on your soon to arrive baby! I got married last October and right now we are living in good ole Union City, TN. We aren't sure if we will stay here or not. Well, I could write pages to catch up. I am so proud of you and all you accomplishments! Ally is beautiful and I know with parents like you two your going to have an awesome kid!!! Best wishes! E-mail me sometime when you have a chance at angie.fitzgerald@oclibrary.org.
Dude Moscow is SO nice in the summer, it just looks more fun then it did in November - what up with that?? Great to see you had another guest, and seem to be doing great - blessings man.
Post a Comment